Research budgets: understanding and constructing them
Académique ou spécialiste
11.11.2021 09:15 - 17:00
• What is a budget: what are the expenses and revenues of a research budget?
• What funding body are we applying to and what is its influence on the budget that can be requested?
• How to build the budget: which parameters should we consider?
• Tips for managing different types of budgets once funding is secured.
After a brief presentation, participants’ specific questions, remarks, and problems relating to their own proposals will be discussed.
Skills to be acquired :
• An understanding of the fundamental elements of constructing a budget
• Ability to analyze a budget
• In the afternoon, budget analysis construction exercises will be carried out and discussed.
Presentation, discussion, exercises, taking into account of the individual cases of the participants.
Av. de l'Europe 20
026 300 70 43
Registration usually opens six weeks before each workhop and has to be done online over the program's website
You'll immediately get an automatically generated message confirming your request
In the next couple of days, we'll confirm your registration by email. If the workshop is fully booked, we'll put you on the waiting list.
Once your registration is confirmed, it is considered final. Withdrawal less than one week before the workshop OR an absence from the workshop without excuse or explanation entail a fee of CHF 200.- (except in the case of force majeure).
You'll get an email with all the necessary information (starting time, room, etc.) no later than one week before the workshop
There will be a waiting list if the workshop is fully booked. If a place becomes available, we'll contact you as soon as possible
Date limite: 07.11.2021
Programme d'ateliers REGARD
Autres événements dans le cycle