Project management for successful researchers
Académique ou spécialiste
01.02.2021 09:00 - 26.02.2021 17:30
After this workshop, participants will have methods and tools to successfully develop, manage and supervise research projects. They will be able to:
• Set project objectives
• Structure and plan a project
• Define roles and responsibilities in projects
• Create the project budget
• Manage risks
• Establish a communication plan
• Guide and control projects in a flexible and meaningful way.
The workshop addresses the following questions:
• What is a project and what are the main impact factors?
• What should I do to successfully complete my research projects?
• How should I structure, plan and guide my projects?
• How should I communicate with my stakeholders (prof., team members, sponsors, etc.)?
After a short introduction performed online (1h, 1.2.2021 from 9h to 10h), participants should watch videos prepared by the trainer and apply the methods to one of their research projects prior to the workshop (about 20h of work from 1.2.–24.2.). During the main online session ( February 26, 8h30–14h15 & 20’ personal feedback until 17:30), group activities will take place, the trainer will answer questions from participants and also give them a personal feedback about their work. No prior knowledge of project management is required for this very practical workshop.
Av. de l'Europe 20
026 300 70 43
Dr. Carine Galli Marxer, physicist, project manager and trainer, Cubisma Ltd.
Registration opens on January 11th.
You'll immediately get an automatically generated message confirming your request. In the next couple of days, we'll confirm your registration by email. If the workshop is fully booked, we'll put you on the waiting list.
Once your registration is confirmed, it is considered final. Withdrawal less than one week before the workshop OR an absence from the workshop without excuse or explanation entail a fee of CHF 200.- (except in the case of force majeure).
You'll get an email with all the necessary information (starting time, link to online meeting, etc.) as soon as possible.
Date limite: 26.01.2021
Programme d'ateliers REGARD
Autres événements dans le cycle