Facilitation techniques for working groups
Spezialisiert / Akademisch
02.03.2021 09:00 - 17:00
• Setting the tone and making the ‘right’ impression in a new group
• Establishing effective habits for discussion and debates in the group
• Imposing appropriate tools for decision making
• Implementing strategies for resolving disagreements
• Managing subordinate, superordinate and peer interactions
• Ensuring a project advances and keeps to schedule
• Developing your personal leadership style
Participants will work individually and in small groups on a variety of reflective and practical exercises designed to assist them in identifying and developing techniques, which fit with their personal leadership style. Each participant will have the opportunity to role play leading a
group discussion and to receive constructive, individual feedback from the group.
Av. de l'Europe 20
026 300 70 43
Registration usually opens six weeks before each workhop and has to be done online over the program's website.
You'll immediately get an automatically generated message confirming your request. In the next couple of days, we'll confirm your registration by email. If the workshop is fully booked, we'll put you on the waiting list.
Once your registration is confirmed, it is considered final. Withdrawal less than one week before the workshop OR an absence from the workshop without excuse or explanation entail a fee of CHF 200.- (except in the case of force majeure).
You'll get an email with all the necessary information (starting time, room, etc.) no later than one week before the workshop
There will be a waiting list if the workshop is fully booked. If a place becomes available, we'll contact you as soon as possible
REIHE von Veranstaltungen:
Autres événements dans le cycle