Spezialisiert / Akademisch
01.06.2021 09:00 - 17:00
with unspoken rules, not knowing how to act or play along? This workshop reveals and decodes unspoken rules and behaviour patterns, guides you in identifying scheming, traps and tricks, and shows you how to achieve greater room for manoeuvre and increased assertiveness.
Content of the workshop:
• Power dynamics in hierarchical organizations
• Decoding verbal and non-verbal language, symbols and gestures in daily power games
• How to make yourself seen and listened to in meetings and further relevant settings
• Will get to know the essential rules in power games and how to play along
• Will be able to decide in any given power situation whether they want to participate in the game or not and thus gain more freedom of choice
• Will be able to make themselves heard and listened to
• Theoretical and evidenced based inputs about relevant mechanisms and models in power and status games
• Analysis of concrete power game situations
• Training of verbal and non-verbal tactics and strategies
• Exchange of experiences and peer feedback
Av. de l'Europe 20
026 300 70 43
Registration usually opens six weeks before each workhop and has to be done online over the program's website
You'll immediately get an automatically generated message confirming your request
In the next couple of days, we'll confirm your registration by email. If the workshop is fully booked, we'll put you on the waiting list.
Once your registration is confirmed, it is considered final. Withdrawal less than one week before the workshop OR an absence from the workshop without excuse or explanation entail a fee of CHF 200.- (except in the case of force majeure).
You'll get an email with all the necessary information (starting time, room, etc.) no later than one week before the workshop
There will be a waiting list if the workshop is fully booked. If a place becomes available, we'll contact you as soon as possible
REIHE von Veranstaltungen:
Autres événements dans le cycle