Big Data AnalysisColloque / Congrès / Forum, Cours public, Séminaire Public-cible: Ouvert au grand public
From business intelligence and big data analytics to application to improve products and
services. How can the daily-fl ood of data be made understandably and usable for successful
business decisions? Drowning in data a company in the digital era must know how to handle
them but also how to use them in their strategy.
Big Data Analysis 18th - 19th September 2018
■ Big Data (concept, market, tools)
■ Where could big data for data science in smart cities come from?
- IoT-Services, social media, smart city architecture, etc.
- What can we do with this data? Human-centered AI for cities and business models
- How to apply Soft Computing Methods in this Framework?
■ How does a smart city framework look like?
- the smart city wheel or the human smart city wheel
- How do we organize innovation in smart cities?
- What are innovative examples of such innovative cases?
18.09.2018 08:30 - 19.09.2018 16:30
Site PER 21
/ Salle E040
Bd de Pérolles 90, 1700 Fribourg
■ Dr. Laurent Balmelli, Sana Elias
■ Prof. Dr. Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, University of Fribourg
■ Prof. Dr. Edy Portmann, University of Fribourg