Competition Cours public, Séminaire Public-cible: Ouvert au grand public
This course highlights the main economics basis regarding anti-trust and competition policy. Its aim is to understand the mechanisms of market structure and fi rms behaviour facing competition constraints. On the other hand, the course focuses on the main drivers of competitiveness and how to strengthen the competitiveness of a company. The iimt courses Competition and Competitiveness provides you with all economic tools of competition policy and microeconomic drivers of competitiveness.
- Economic tools of competition policy
- Competitive eff ects of fi rms’ behaviours (cartels, vertical restraints, abuse of dominant position)
- Competitive eff ects of fi rms’ mergers and acquisitions
- Competitive challenges in network industries
- How to analyse and understand recent and on-going competition cases?
07.11.2017 08:30 - 08.11.2017 16:30
Site PER 21
/ Salle E040
Bd de Pérolles 90, 1700 Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Philippe Gugler – University of Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Michael E. Porter - Harvard Business School and Bishop Lawrence University (via videotape)